Daymakers Moving & Storage is partnering with Move for Hunger’s Peanut Butter & Jelly Drive from February 1st – February 28th!
Help feed the local community by donating unopened nonperishable food items like pasta, canned veggies, cereal, PB, & more!
The Most Commonly Needed Items
- Peanut butter or other nut butters
- Chicken broth
- Canned tuna & chicken
- Canned fruit in light syrup
- Juice boxes (no sugar added)
- Canned veggies
- Canned soup, stews, & chili
- Pasta sauce
- Cooking oils
- Beans canned or dried
- Boxed mac & cheese
- Pasta, rice, or quinoa
- Baby food & formula
- Shelf-stable milk (rice, almond, soy)
- Cereal, oatmeal, granola
- Low sodium, low sugar & whole-grain items preferred
Donate your food when moving with Daymakers!
Bring all donations to 588 Schommer Dr. Hudson, WI 54016 between the business hours of 8:00 AM & 5:00 PM, M-F!