We Only Cover
Answers to All Your
Libby Answers Our
All of our storage units are 5x7x7 (245 square feet) and climate-controlled with the best technology to protect your belongings. How many units you need depends on how large your home is, but here’s a general idea:
- 2 bedrooms — 3 or 4 units
- 3 bedrooms — 6 to 8 units
- 4 bedrooms or more — 8 to 12 units
We’ll help you determine how many units you need as we unload and strategically organize your belongings to ensure you only pay for the space used.
Yes, the following items are not allowed in your storage unit:
- Hazardous materials—including gasoline, propane, oil, grease, chemicals, cleaners, etc.
- Perishables—including produce, meats, dairy products, rice, dog food, etc.
- Unregistered vehicles
- Explosives, ammunition, and fire arms
- Animals and plants
- Drugs and medications
If you’re not sure about a certain item, please call and ask us to avoid accidentally storing something illegally.